Weslaco Sportsmen’s Club General Range Rules
These Safety Rules have been established to ensure the Health and Safety of those individuals who use or frequent this facility and the community at large.
These safety rules supersede and replace any previously adopted safety plan.
- Reloaded ammunition is permitted on Weslaco ranges as long as safe reloading practices have been followed. Any “reloads” that are loaded beyond factory specifications are strictly prohibited. Any “reloads” that are loaded beyond powder or shell manufacturers suggested ranges of safe operation are strictly prohibited.
- Tracer or any ammunition considered to be incendiary or explosive is strictly prohibited on all Weslaco ranges.
- Firearms with silencers are prohibited on Weslaco Sportsmen’s Club grounds.
- Unconventional use of a firearm on any Weslaco ranges is strictly prohibited without Weslaco Board of Directors approval.
- Anyone interested in hunting on Weslaco grounds MUST have successfully passed an approved Ohio Hunter Education Course, and have a copy of their course completion card recorded on a list kept with the Secretary.
- Park in designated areas only.
- Participating in any event on the Weslaco club grounds or in any Weslaco organized or sponsored event, gives Weslaco Sportsmen’s Club permission to use your photo or video images in our printed newsletter, website, or videos. If any member objects to their photo and/or video image used in any Weslaco media, they must submit their objection in writing, including a personal photo, to the Weslaco Board of Directors, club secretary, and club webmaster, via the club post office box. This request will be honored to the best of our ability.
- If you are unsure of any safety rule or regulation, you MUST verify with a board member or Weslaco officer BEFORE using any Weslaco range.