- The designated Range Officer has complete and total authority to carry out the rules and regulations set forth by the Weslaco Board of Directors and it’s committees, and may enforce them by barring an individual or individuals from any Weslaco activity until reviewed by the Weslaco Board of Directors.
- A designated Range Officer must be present at all organized shoots. The Range Officer can be selected from the shooting participants before the event begins, if needed.
- Unbroken used clay targets are the property of Weslaco and should not be removed from the club grounds. Unbroken used clay targets may be used in the manual hand traps, but not in the automatic traps.
- Youths under 16 years of age, must be under adult supervision at all times when using ANY Weslaco range.
- A guest must be under complete supervision at all times by the accompanying Weslaco member.
- Club members and their guest must sign the club log books inside the main clubhouse before using any range. Please remember to sign out when leaving Weslaco Sportsmen’s Club property.
- Park in designated areas only.
- Guests are permitted to use any Weslaco range only when accompanied by a Weslaco member. Family members are considered guests.
- All shooting, except during the regular hunting seasons, must be confined to the Weslaco ranges. Any exceptions, must be approved by the Weslaco Board of Directors.
- When the trap, skeet, or sporting clays/5 stand ranges are in use, rifle range use is prohibited.
- Range hours of operation: Monday through Saturday, 10:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.. Sunday 12:00 Noon to 10:00 P.M..
- Each range has equal priority, except during scheduled shoots.